Plastic Bottles – ghastly venom for humans
Nowadays, Plastic Water Bottles are prevalent in the markets, supermarkets, as well as in online stores. The reason for these public sales is due to the interest that people are showing for these bottles because of low rates, attractive designs, and much more.
Little do they know about their ill effects that not only hamper the environment but also take a toll on the human body and cause a lot of health-related issues?
Ellementry provides water bottles for health that concerned those who care for others as well as their well beings.
Risks associated with the usage of plastic bottles
It may not sound good when plastic gets associated with the bottle just because people are habitual of using these categories for drinking purposes. Moreover, it is an area of concern that nowadays, plastic is replacing every single utensil of the kitchen.
Plastic bottles do put worry on everyone’s face when the name Bisphenol-A (BPA) comes. It is an organic synthetic compound that is a starting material for most of the plastics.
What are the effects associated with Bisphenol-A (BPA)
As Bisphenol-A is a chemical used in water bottles; this poses some significant problems in the human bodies, which includes the following:
- Diabetes: Toxic plastics containing Bisphenol-A can cause a lot of troubles to the human body, including type-2 diabetes which is found by researchers. Water bottles containing BPA enters the digestive systems and can also make the liver fat.
In many cases, diabetes can hinder the production and passage of insulin, which is the fluid responsible for digestion.
- Obesity: The chemicals associated with plastic water bottles are the root cause of obesity. Plastics containing a high level of BPA are responsible for obesity in most of the cases.
- Estrogen: The chemical adversely affects the female reproductive organs as the chemical BPA acts as an endocrine disruptor or it blockades the endocrine gland, which may affect their estrogen.
- Blood Pressure: When it comes to BPA and its effects on other body issues, Blood Pressure is also a significant cause of concern as BPA found to increase the level of blood pressure.
- Cancer: Excessive use of plastics bottles containing BPA for a longer duration found to cause fatal diseases such as Cancer.
Many companies replaced BPA with another chemical, i.e. fluorene-9-bisphenol (BHBP), which might reduce the chances of the above diseases. But humans should opt for a much better alternative, and Ellementry serves its customers with high-quality water bottles of various materials.
Best Water Bottles in the Market- Ellementry Glass Water Bottles
Ellementry provides its customer with the world-class glass water bottles which suit every age group. These bottles for health don’t have BPA chemicals that cause several problems as stated above.
What Makes Your House a Home
The best part is that Ellementry has different forms and varieties; some of which are as follows:
- Drink more glass of water with a ceramic stopper bottle: The following glass water bottle suits best in hands with beautifully crafted hand-painted ceramic stopper to unwind the sip of water.
The product is solemnly responsible for its various specifications such as handcrafted, highly sustainable, and food safe. The best part is that it can be washed with either soapy or warm water.
- Daisy glass water bottle with a wooden stopper: This glass water bottle comes up with a natural, built wooden stopper that snugs perfectly. This glass water bottle has a capacity of about 750 ml which is quite phenomenal.
The product has various other features which include its sustainability, food safety, cultural revival, handcrafts, and much more.
- Drop glass water bottle with ceramic stopper: This glass water bottle designed perfectly to fit best in hand. The bottle comes up with a beautifully structured hand-glazed ceramic stopper which is responsible for a tight seal bottle.
This product is highly sustainable, handcrafted, along with food safety. The bottle can be easily washed with lukewarm soapy water with a sponge.
- Bubbles Glass Water Bottle with Wooden Stopper: This glass water bottle best fitted with a natural wooden stopper for a packed water bottle. The beautifully carved designs in the bottle, which makes it a perfect glass bottle.
The product guarantees customers with qualities such as sustainability, food safety, and much more. The glass must be kept clean with either wet sponge or by soapy water to prevent excess abrasion.
- Liquid Asset Glass Water Bottle with Ceramic Stopper: This product fits easily into the hand due to its orientation. It comes up with a ceramic stopper which is beautifully hand-painted that seals the glass water bottle perfectly.
Unlike the above glass water bottle that has a capacity of 750ml, this glass water bottle can contain about 500ml that makes it compatible with low usage. This glass water bottle is highly sustainable and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water.
- Terracotta water bottle with sphere stopper: If one does not prefer a glass water bottle, then Ellementry offers its customer with this terracotta product. It also best suits those who wish to keep a unique collection in their home.
With the goodness of natural Indian clay, this product is simply exceptional in terms of quality. This product comes up with a sphere stopper for smooth closing and opening.
The product needs some maintenance such as soaking terracotta overnight and then washing it with some mild detergent for its effective cleaning.
While there are many plastic bottle products in the market, one must take notes on all of its pros and cons. One must not hesitate to choose a better product which does not play with their health.
Moreover, several environmental cases prove that plastics are choking the ecosystem in the form of toxic plastic waste. So, taking dual care of both personal as well as ecological targets would enhance the chances of a much better future. Visit Ellementry today to buy non-plastic bottles for yourself and your house.
Let’s insist on hearing what you have to say about this story!