Take a look at our chopping boards. They're made of wood, which lends them an enduring appeal. From heavy-duty chopping to light-duty chopping, our chopping boards are up to the task. And, while they are not easily scratched, they do accumulate impressions over time. However, that is simply wood ageing nicely. Additionally, they come in a variety of shapes. Depending on your style, you can choose a round or rectangular chopping board. Purchase wooden chopping boards online at ellementry.com to make room for culinary artefacts that will be passed down from generation to generation.
When was the last time you tuned in to one of those popular cooking shows? Look at how the chef chops their vegetables. Isn't it alluring? Without chopping like them in your kitchen, you cannot claim to be a fan. Weapons for them are knives and a wooden chopping board.
As a result of their meticulous cutting, every piece is of equal length and width. It's also a secret to a dish that looks good! The result of using a vegetable that is not uniformly shaped is an untidy jumble in your bowl. Chopping boards from Ellementry enable you fill your bowl with precisely chopped vegetables.
Those wooden planks have a far greater significance than you may realise. Chefs use this tool on a daily basis and it is one of the most important ones. The importance of being well-informed about them cannot be disputed. Your knowledge of it must be complete.
Things you should know about chopping board
Here are a few things you should know about your cutting board, from what material to buy to how to take care of it.
- SIZE: What you believe you need is actually considerably larger. Some people might think they can get away with using a normal-sized cutting board, but you must purchase the largest one that will fit on your kitchen counter. Vegetables that must be chopped in large quantities are more likely to tumble off of the board. On the board, give them as much space as possible.
- RESEARCH: In recent years, teak wood chopping boards have become increasingly popular. In addition to being stylish and lightweight, they are also typically priced affordably. As a result, they are quite durable and last for several years.
- TWO ARE ALWAYS BEST: Bring two chopping boards with you to the event. Keep one for vegetables and the other for meat in separate containers to prevent cross contamination. When it comes to cutting vegetables, hardwood boards are ideal, whereas synthetic boards are preferable. When the first one isn't found, you'll have two to choose from.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN: A cutting board is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a moist dish towel or run it under running water to disinfect it. In order to prolong the life of the board, wash it in warm soapy water and dry it immediately. Use one simple hack for chopping boards. Place the board over the towel. You won't slip while cutting or chopping with this.
Types of chopping boards at ellementry
- Twiggy chopping board set of 2 with marble stand: For those who cook frequently, 2 or more boards are a given. You may compare it to a list of the bare essentials. This two-piece set with a marble stand will solve all of your chopping dilemmas. You can just imagine how beautiful it would look on your counter. As an added bonus, the product comes with a marble stand. For the kitchen, this will serve as a decorative accent piece.
- In Teak wooden chopping board: This teak wooden chopping wood is perfect for those who value simplicity. Teak wood's natural contrasts are what make it special. For seasons to come, the strength and longevity of this product are ideal.
- Chop & Crush cutting board with pestle: Chop and crush are vital to the process of cooking. Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could perform both chores using the same product? Using the included pestle, you can chop all your vegetables while crushing herbs and spices on the side. In the kitchen, these goods are a must-have! This chopping board is perfect for anyone who enjoys keeping up with the latest market trends.